A little while ago a posted an application which was able to move windows remotely. After receiving some feedback from users who actually use this application (originally only made as proof of concept) I decided to work on it a little more.
So here’s a little Explanation how to use it:
- download the application directly from this blog
- run the executable (.NET 1.1 is needed)
- activate the window you want to move (use ALT+Tab or what ever you want)
- the label should change and displays the actual position of your window
- you can move the window via left, right, up and down-buttons
I think this should cover it. If somebody needs additional help or functionality just post it.
And as usual code and executable in the attachment.