I just needed a dependency free version of a FormData Parser. Since all libraries I found were rather heavy weight I decided to start on my own implementation and share this one.
To use this one, you can just extends the class below.
- invoking java gc through bash
- Java SPI - a simple hello world service
- ant task to show content of a jar file
- debugging a java application with an interactive shell
- add jar to the classpath at runtime in jjs (the hacky way)
- doing objects in jjs
- read the content of a file in one line in jjs
- print something to the console in jjs
- using jjs under osx
- improve TIBCO Designer tester performance under linux